Lake Constance is a jewel of the Dachstein-Tauern region. It's an ideal starting point for all kinds of hikes, from a cosy mountain tour around the lake (e.g. to the Hans Wödl Cottage on Hüttensee) to an alpine challenge (e.g. Hochwildstelle or Höchstein). The lake is about 15 kilometres from the Hotel TUI BLUE Schladming.
Walking time from the car park:
- 20 minutes to Lake Constance
- 15 minutes to the Lake Constance Trail
- 100 minutes ascent to Hans Wödl Cottage
Our hiking tip for you: Three Lakes Hike
A gorgeous mountain walk to tranquil mountain lakes and wonderful waterfalls.
Walking time: about 4 hours
- The toll road to Lake Constance is free with your summer card.
- During the summer months, there is also a hiking trail to Lake Constance.