Styrian Lake Constance is a jewel of the Dachstein-Tauern region. It's an ideal starting point for all kinds of hikes, from a cosy mountain tour around the lake (e.g. to the Hans Wödl Cottage on Hüttensee) to an alpine challenge (e.g. Hochwildstelle or Höchstein). The lake is about 15 kilometres from the TUI BLUE PULSE Schladming hotel.
Walking time from the car park:
- 20 minutes to Styrian Lake Constance
- 15 minutes to the Styrian Lake Constance Trail
- 100 minutes ascent to Hans Wödl Cottage
Our hiking tip for you: Three Lakes Hike
A gorgeous mountain walk to tranquil mountain lakes and wonderful waterfalls.
Walking time: about 4 hours
- The toll road to Styrian Lake Constance is free with your summer card.
- During the summer months, there is also a hiking trail to Styrian Lake Constance.