Nothing suits mountain biking like the mountains! As a member of "Bike Hotels Schladming-Dachstein", we not only offer premium mountain bikes and e-bikes for hire, but keep repair tools ready in the bike room in the basement of the TUI BLUE Schladming. Whether you bring your own bike or rent one from us, we are well equipped with tips to the 920 kilometres of signposted routes and 48 tours in the Schladming-Dachstein region. The altitude of 25,000 metres will challenge you and reward you with a breathtaking panorama. 20 signposted MTB loops, developed by mountain bikers for mountain bikers, await you here.
The highlight of the region is the Dachstein Loop - the perfect introduction.
Perched high on the plateau, you cycle clockwise around the imposing Dachstein. From Salzkammergut on Viehbergalm in the Ennstals up to the Ramsau. The Dachstein Loop
TUI BLUE Schladming tip: A one-day bike rental is included per stay!
Prices for the mountain bike rental:
- 1 day per stay free (for guests of Bike Hotels Schladming-Dachstein)
- ½ Day (08:00 to 12:30 or 13:00 to 17:30): 21.50 euros (15.50 euros with Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card)
- 1 full day: 25 euros (19 euros with Schladming-Dachstein Summer Card)
- E-mountain bike: 1 day for 25 euros; 20 euros per day for 2 to 5 days.
8 brand new mountain bikes from the premium brand ROSE Bikes in different versions and 2 e-bikes from the Styrian bike brand. Mountain bikes are maintained by our partner alp.reif and are constantly checked for safety and adapted to your individual requirements if necessary.
Facilities at the TUI BLUE Schladming for mountain bikers:
- Bike room for safe keeping
- Washing area for bikes
- Equipment for light repairs
- Laundry and drying services for motorbike clothing
- Contacts in the hotel with bike expertise
- In-house bike info corner
Hotel: TUI BLUE Schladming, Austria