- Minimum guest age: 16 years
- 264 rooms on 3 floors
- Directly on the sandy beach on Costa de la Luz
- WiFi throughout the entire hotel grounds
- About 62 kilometres to Jerez de la Frontera Airport
- 2 restaurants serving local and international specialties
- Varied sports programme
- BLUE® Guides as local experts for all questions and requests
- The current sports programme, menus, and more details about the hotel can be found in the BLUE® App
- Pets are not allowed
Eating & Drinking
- Breakfast, half-board, or all-inclusive packages bookable; more information can be found on the Cuisine page
- 2 restaurants including 1 à la carte restaurant; 2 bars
- Selection of vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free, and dietary options
Sports & Wellness
- Sports programme 6 days a week
- Fitness room
- Table tennis and bocce
- Water sports for a fee with external providers
- Steam bath, whirlpool, and indoor pool in the spa free of charge; special wellness offers, massages, and treatments for a fee
Edutainment & Entertainment
- Live bands and entertainment on selected evenings
- Edutainment offer, e.g. cooking and cocktail courses
HOLIDAY PLANNING WITH THE BLUE APP. Download the BLUE App and always have all the information about the activities around to the hotel. Table reservations, opening hours, menus, spa bookings, and much more.
Accessible rooms/bathrooms available; please request availability
Directly on the gently sloping sandy beach of the Costa de la Luz
|Bicycle hire|| |
Bicycle hire via reception, bicycle parking available in garage
|BLUE App|| |
The hotel's own app with information about the hotel, a community wall, reservations, and much more; Download here.
|Car hire|| |
Assistance in selecting suitable provider offered by the reception
Check-in from 2:00 pm, check-out until 12:00 noon.
|Conference room|| |
3 conference rooms with natural light and equipment
Reserve a romantic daybed in the garden in advance, with or without service, for a fee, in the BLUE® App.
A private hospital is 1.8 kilometres away.
|Dress Code|| |
In the evening, proper attire is required in the restaurants and men are asked to wear long trousers. Gentlemen may not wear sleeveless shirts, sports shirts or shorts, or open-toe shoes in the restaurants.
|Fitness room|| |
Fitness centre in the hotel
The Novo Sancti Petri Golf Course is just 1 kilometre from the hotel TUI BLUE Playa La Barrosa.
|Hair salon|| |
Book a visit to the hair salon via the reception
English, German, Spanish, Italian, and French are spoken in the hotel.
|Laundry service|| |
Laundry services are available for a fee
|Lounge chairs & umbrellas|| |
Available free of charge in the pool areas and for a fee on the beach
|Luggage storage|| |
Luggage room and luggage service
|Packed lunches|| |
Breakfast to take away
Free, unmonitored car park in front of the hotel; paid parking in the hotel garage
VISA, Mastercard, EuroCard; The deposit of a credit card at check-in is mandatory
3 pools: outdoor pool, heated indoor pool, and whirlpool in the spa
2 restaurants, 1 of which is à la carte; 2 bars
Souvenir shop and boutique in the hotel; free shuttle to Novo Sancti Petri
Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas (not on the restaurant terraces).
Steam bath/hammam, whirlpool, and indoor pool free of charge; special wellness offers, massages, and cosmetic treatments for a fee
Tennis court 2.5 kilometres away
|Towels & sheets|| |
Change of towels and bed linen upon request; Towels by the pool for a deposit
Free WiFi internet access throughout the entire hotel complex
The TUI BLUE Playa La Barrosa is located on the southern Spanish Atlantic coast, a few kilometres from Novo Sancti Petri. Jerez de la Frontera Airport is about 62 kilometres from the hotel. The travel time is about 60 minutes. If you arrive on your own, enter the coordinates 36.3536426 and -6.1713465 in your GPS.