The TUI BLUE Palm Garden is especially family-friendly! Adventure slides, children's buffets, and exhilarating youth activities six days a week are enough to make any kid ecstatic. Teenagers have their own programme during the school holidays and can hang out together in their own dedicated area. Whether in the electrifying Kids’ Club or with their parents, big and small kids alike can have a great time and enormous fun. The wide range of invigorating activities and sports from the BLUEf!t programme will make your family holiday an unforgettable experience.
BLUE Guide TUI BLUE Palm Garden
Here at the TUI BLUE Palm Garden children have a lot of fun in the Kids’ Club. They quickly make new friends and get involved in activities, giving parents peace of mind and time for themselves. There is something for everyone.
Holidays for big and small kids The turquoise pool area at the TUI BLUE Palm Garden is a hit with kids! With numerous adventure slides and plenty of space to splash around in, fun is guaranteed. Parents can kick back and relax while the Kids’ Club, which is designed for various age groups, and a dedicated programme for teenagers during the school holidays keeps the younger generation engaged and having the time of their lives. Kids can romp around to their heart's delight in the BLUEf!t Park and everyone can discover something new and intriguing from the programme's edutainment features. Baby equipment can be rented for infants, so there's no need to lug all your contraptions from home. Your toddler is in capable hands with the babysitter, so you can enjoy some quality time as a couple (upon request and for a fee).
- Baby pool 85 m², 15 cm deep
- Kids' pool 210 m², 50 cm deep with three adventure slides
- Youth platform to chill out
- Mini Kids’ Club for children ages 3 to 5
- Maxi Kids’ Club for children ages 6 to 9
- Youngster Kids’ Club for children ages 10 to 12
- Teen program for young people 13 and older (during the school holidays)
- Children's buffet
- Kids’ pool bar with children's cocktails and frozen yoghurt
- Evening exercise programme suitable for children
- Baby set
- Swimming classes (July/August; for a fee)
- Children's buggy (for a fee, upon request)
- Babysitter (for a fee, upon request)
All info about family and kids Where can I see the children's programme in detail? What does the baby equipment include? Find all details about your family holiday in the BLUE app.