- Minimum guest age: 16 years
- 104 rooms spread over 7 floors
- In the forest on the slopes of Plose, 8 kilometres from Brixen
- WiFi throughout the entire hotel grounds
- About 90 kilometres to Innsbruck Airport
- Restaurant with local specialties
- Varied sports programme
- BLUE® Guides as local experts for all questions and requests
- The current sports programme, menus, and more details about the hotel can be found in the BLUE® App
- Pets (dogs and cats) allowed by advance registration and for a fee
Eating & Drinking
- Breakfast or half-board available; find all the details about the catering services on the Cuisine page
- À la carte restaurant and lounge bar
- Selection of vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free, and lactose-free options
Sports & Wellness
- Sports programme with relaxation and strengthening courses
- Fitness room
- Hiking programme
- Winter sports with external providers (Alpine skiing and snowboarding)
- Spa without charge; various saunas/wellness experiences, massages, and treatments for a fee
Edutainment & Entertainment
- Live bands/music and relaxing evening entertainment on select evenings
- Edutainment offer, e.g. wine tastings and gin tastings
HOLIDAY PLANNING WITH THE BLUE APP. Download the BLUE App and always have all the information about the activities around to the hotel. Table reservations, opening hours, menus, spa bookings, and much more.
Accessible rooms/bathrooms available; Please request availability in advance
|Bicycle hire|| |
Bike hire at the hotel
|BLUE App|| |
The hotel's own app with information about the hotel, a community wall, reservations, and much more; Download here.
Check-in is from 2:00 pm, early check-in on request and subject to availability. Check-out until 11:00 am; late check-out subject to availability.
A private medical centre is 8 kilometres away.
Dogs and cats are allowed with advance registration and for a fee.
|Dress Code|| |
Appropriate clothing is required in the restaurant (smart casual) and men are asked to wear long trousers.
|Fitness room|| |
Golf course 40 kilometres away
English, German, Italian, and French are spoken in the hotel.
|Laundry service|| |
Laundry services are available for a fee
|Lounge chairs & umbrellas|| |
Loungers and beach chairs available free of charge in the pool area
|Luggage storage|| |
Free luggage service
|Packed lunches|| |
Packed lunches/picnic baskets on request
Free parking in front of the hotel and in the hotel garage; pending availability, unmonitored
VISA, Mastercard, EuroCard, Diners Club, Card Payment/Electronic Cash
2 pools: outdoor whirlpool in the spa, heated indoor pool
1 restaurant (breakfast buffet, à la carte in the evening), 1 bar
The TUI BLUE My Arbor is a non-smoking hotel. Most public areas are non-smoking areas.
Spa without charge; various saunas/wellness experiences, massages, and treatments for a fee
Indoor tennis court 8 kilometres away
|Towels & sheets|| |
Change of towels and bed linen several times a week, towels by the pool free of charge
Free WiFi internet access throughout the entire hotel complex
The TUI BLUE My Arbor is located on the slopes of the Plose in beautiful South Tyrol. Innsbruck Airport is approximately 90 kilometres from the hotel. There is a train station in Brixen, 8 kilometres away. If you arrive on your own, enter the coordinates 46.7030352 and 11.6814316 in your GPS.