- 279 rooms and suites in two-storey villas
- Directly on the sea, with private sand and pebble beach
- WiFi throughout the entire hotel grounds
- Transfer time to Dalaman Airport approx. 90 min.
- Regular bus and boat connection to Marmaris (for a fee)
- Adult hotel age 16 and up
- All-inclusive food and drink with authentic local cuisine
- Large fitness program/BLUEf!t
- Wellness at the BLUE Spa
- Authentic TUI BLUE experiences
- Pets are not allowed
Eating & Drinking
- Food and drinks, excluding international alcoholic beverages. All services can be found in the overview.
- Once a week barbecue dinner
- One 4 course meal at the à-la-carte restaurant included per stay (otherwise for a fee)
- Selection of vegetarian and vegan dishes
Sports & Wellness
- Most of the BLUEf!t programme and other sports activities; find an overview here
- Hamam, steam bath and sauna without charge; Massages, Turkish bath treatments and beauty treatments for a fee
Edutainment & Entertainment
- Live bands and entertainment on selected evenings
- Edutainment offers, for example: Turkish language class (some for a fee)
HOLIDAY PLANNING WITH THE BLUE APP. Download our BLUE App and book all your activities effortlessly, whether you're planning your trip from home or relaxing by one of our pools.
Two of the Duo double rooms are wheelchair accessible. Due to its hillside location, however, the hotel grounds are only suitable for people without reduced mobility.
Mountain bike hire and guided bike tours for a fee
The TUI BLUE Marmaris has its own gently sloping, pebble sandy beach with loungers and umbrellas.
Hotel-specific app with information about the hotel, community wall, reservations, direct contact with the hotel, menu, daily activities programme and much more; download here.
The BLUE Guide is your personal contact in the hotel and will be happy to answer your questions by email or WhatsApp even before you travel.
Yoga and fitness platform, SYNRGY BlueSky Training System by Life Fitness on the hotel grounds.
Sauna, Turkish bath (hamam), steam bath and relaxation room free of charge. Massages, special Turkish bath treatments and beauty treatments for a fee.
Check-in is from 14:00; you'll get the keycard as soon as the room is available and clean. Early check-in on request and subject to availability. Online check-in prior to arrival is possible. Check-out at noon; late check-out subject to availability and will incur a fee
Daybeds on the jetty, or Superior daybeds tucked away in the gardens with views of the beach are available for a fee with or without service.
Nurse available 24 hours a day. A doctor can be called out for a fee. The nearest hospital is 13 km away.
Men are asked to wear long trousers or tailored shorts in the evenings in the bars and restaurants. Off-the-shoulder shirts, tank tops or sports or beach wear are not allowed.
A hair salon is available in the hotel
English, German, Turkish, and Russian are spoken in the hotel.
|Lounge chairs & Umbrellas|
Available free of charge at the pool, on the jetty and on the beach
Laundry services are available for a fee.
Free luggage room
24-hour takeaway snacks in the Welcome Lounge
Free parking in the hotel car park
TUI Card, Visa/Mastercard, Diners Club, Cash
2 freshwater pools: 1 activity pool (1.20 to 1.40 m deep), 1 relaxation pool (1.40 m deep)
3 restaurants, 1 of which is à la carte; 4 bars
Smoking is allowed in designated areas.
Jeweller, mini market, gift boutique and photographer on the hotel premises
3 tennis courts (hard courts)
|Towels & sheets|
The changing of towels is upon guest request and the changing of bed linens happens several times per week, or sooner upon guest request. In your room, you will find beach towels which you can change for free at the towel station.
Free WiFi internet access throughout the entire hotel complex
HAVE YOU ALREADY BOOKED YOUR TRIP? Log in to "MY TUI BLUE" to the top right and get all the benefits: online check-in, booking of spa treatments and extras to enhance your trip. Sign up now for free!
The adult hotel TUI BLUE Marmaris is located in a bay in Marmaris National Park, less than 10 kilometres from the centre of Marmaris. The nearest airport is Dalaman, about 100 kilometres away. The transfer time is 90 minutes.
From Dalaman Airport, stay on the main road for 11 kilometres, until you reach a large intersection, where you'll bear toward Muğla. After 55 kilometres on the D400 Road, turn left at the Gökova junction to Marmaris. At the entrance of Marmaris, turn left towards "Otogar" and follow this road for about 8 kilometres. On the way, you will see signposts to the TUI BLUE Marmaris.