- 161 rooms spread over 7 floors
- Directly on a private beach that can be reached via stairs
- WiFi throughout the entire hotel grounds
- About a 90 minute transfer time to the Split Airport
- 3 restaurants serving local and international specialties
- Varied fitness programme/BLUEf!t
- BLUE Guides as local experts for all questions or requests
- Authentic TUI BLUE experiences
- Pets are not allowed
Eating & Drinking
- Breakfast or half-board can be booked
- 3 restaurants including 1 à la carte, 3 bars
- Barbecue on the beach on selected evenings
- Selection of vegetarian, vegan, and low-carb meals
- Half-board includes breakfast and dinner in the buffet restaurant; for a fee upgrade to the à-la-carte restaurant or beach barbecue
Sports & Wellness
- BLUEf!t fitness program 6 days per week; you can find an overview here
- BLUEf!t Park with outdoor exercise equipment on the hotel grounds
- Fitness room onsite and various sports courts free of charge at the neighbouring hotel
- Water sports at external providers for a fee
- Sauna, tepidarium, and relaxation room at the BLUE Spa free of charge; massages and treatments for a fee
Edutainment & Entertainment
- Live bands and entertainment on selected evenings
- Edutainment offers, for example: Cooking with the hotel director (sometimes for a fee)
3 rooms in the TUI BLUE Jadran are wheelchair-accessible. The public areas of the hotel are wheelchair accessible, but the beach is not.
on request and free of charge
The hotel's pebble beach is accessible via stairs. A kilometre-long public beach begins right next to the hotel.
On-site bicycle rental through an external partner
Hoteleigene App mit Informationen rund ums Hotel, Pinnwandfunktion, Reservierungen und vieles mehr; Download hier.
Yoga and fitness platform, SYNRGY BlueSky Training System by Life Fitness on the hotel grounds.
Sauna, tepidarium, and relaxation room free of charge. Massages and treatments for a fee
Car hire through external providers is available upon request
Check-in is from 14:00; you'll get the keycard as soon as the room is available and clean. Early check-in on request and subject to availability. Online check-in prior to arrival is possible. Check-out at noon; late check-out subject to availability and may incur a fee. After check-out you can use the Farewell Lounge (see Farewell Lounge).
1 air-conditioned conference room for 30 people; flipchart, screen, soundsystem and projector; free WiFi
For a fee there are three daybeds on the beach with fridge, locker, extra sunbeds, with or without food.
Weekdays at the hotel; Medical Center in Makarska few kilometres away.
Dogs of up to 10 kg weight are permitted upon request and a charge of 75 Euros per stay.
After check-out, the Farewell lounge is at your service until departure with lockers, changing rooms and showers/toilets (on request and subject to availability).
in the BLUE Spa; free of charge
A hair salon is available in the hotel
German, English, and Croatian are spoken in the hotel.
for a fee
|Lounge chairs & Umbrellas|
Available free of charge in the pool areas; for a beach lounger and parasol: 10 euros/day, for 2 persons 15 euros/day.
Free luggage room
Cost-free and barrier-free parking in front of the hotel
TUI Card, Visa/MasterCard, Diners, American Express, debit card, cash; currency exchange is possible in the hotel
3 pools: garden pool is 0.45 to 1.35 metres deep; heatable terrace swimming pool is 0.45 to 1.20 metres deep; exclusive heatable swim-up pools for guests in the "Junior Suites Extra" are 1.25 metres deep.
Marina at Tučepi with boat rental, 1 kilometre away
3 restaurants, 1 of which is à la carte; 3 Bars
Souvenir and wine shop in the hotel; the promenade next to the hotel also has numerous stores, souvenir shops, bars, and much more.
The TUI BLUE Jadran is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas.
TUI BLUE guests can use the 5 clay tennis courts at the Bluesun Neptun Hotel 200 metres away at a charge.
|Towels & sheets|
Change of towels on request; Linens are changed once per week for environmental consideration, or more often on request. Towels at the pool are free of charge (1x per day and person).
Free WiFi internet access throughout the entire hotel complex
HAVE YOU ALREADY BOOKED YOUR TRIP? Save long waiting times at the reception by registering with our convenient online check-in, so you can start relaxing even sooner.
TUI BLUE Jadran is situated on the Makarska Riviera, a few kilometres from Makarska. The Split Airport is about 85 kilometres from the hotel. The travel time is 90 minutes.
Coming from Split/Makarska, leave the coastal road No. 8 by taking a right in the direction of "Dračevice". After about 50 metres, turn right and continue for 400 m until you see the TUI BLUE Jadran right in front of you.
Coming from Dubrovnik/Tučepi, take the coastal road No. 8 through Tucepi and turn left in the direction of "Dračevice". After about 50 metres, turn right and continue for 400 m until you see the TUI BLUE Jadran right in front of you.
For fee and with prior notification, we can arrange a transfer from the Split Airport to the hotel. There are several taxis that can take you from the Split Airport to the TUI BLUE Jadran.