- Main building with 144 rooms and 12 suites (non-smoking)
- Location on the Fleesensee, private bathing platform, and a shore with sunbeds and beach chairs
- Partners of the Hotel & Sportresort Fleesensee
- WiFi throughout the entire hotel grounds
- About 50 minutes transfer time to the Rostock-Laage Airport
- 2 restaurants with outdoor terrace and authentic, local cuisine
- Sports/activity programme with BLUEf!t
- Extensive spa and recreational facilities
- Aquatic activities right on the Fleesensee
- Close to the golf courses
- Pets allowed (19€/day, advance notice, only in double room Duo Lakeview 1st floor, max. limits)
Eating & Drinking
- Hearty breakfast buffet with juices, smoothies, and coffees
- Coffee and cake in the afternoon
- Top-notch 3-course menu in the evening under the half-board plan
- Gluten-free and diabetic dishes on request
- Selection of vegetarian, vegan, and low-carb meals
- Barbecue on selected evenings
Sports & Wellness
- BLUEf!t sports programme, including Nordic walking and yoga
- Fitness room
- Saunas, steam bath, salt cave, relaxation room, and winter garden at the BLUE Spa free of charge;
Massages and treatments for a fee
- In the resort: tennis and golf courses, free of charge
- In the resort: tennis courts, water sports, and 5 golf courses for a fee (green fee discount)
Conferences & events
- 7 meeting rooms from 22 to 210 m² with natural lighting, air-conditioning, lake view, modern technology
- 130 m² foyer with an outdoor terrace for receptions and coffee breaks
- 245 m² event platform on the lake for special occasions
- Partner of the Hotel & Sportresort Fleesensee, which offers a total 727 rooms, about 2,000 beds, and a total area for events of up to 1300 m²
VACATION PLANNING WITH THE BLUE APP. Download our BLUE app and have all info on activities around the hotel at hand. Meet other hotel guests through the app's wall.
2 wheelchair-accessible rooms in the Duo Extra category on request. Bathroom facilities: movable sink, folding seat, support bars.
|Babysitting / Child Services|
Baby-sitter on request and availability for an additional fee
Free of charge in the rooms and suites
Bike rental at the hotel
In-house app with comprehensive information on the hotel, diverse functions; Download here.
Hotel-owned docks with piers for daysailers (2 small boats up to 3 tonnes total weight; water depth 0,8 m). SBS Marina Fleesensee, with about 160 berths and boat rental, is 100 metres away.
Assistance in finding a suitable provider
Check-in from 15:00, check-out until 11:00, on Sundays and public holidays 12:00. Early check-in possible if available. Late check-out on request and subject to availability: until 3 pm 20 €; until 6 pm 50 €. Online check-in possible prior to arrival. In-room check-in for guests with suites.
7 meeting rooms from 22 to 210 m² with lake views, air-conditioning, modern audio-visual equipment, natural lighting. Foyer and business corner.
Local, regional, and national newspapers in the lobby for a fee
|Designated smoking area|
Smoker's lounge in the bar
Dogs allowed for a fee (19€/per day) and with advance notice in double room Duo Lakeside 1st floor (maximum limits)
There is an evening dress code, and gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers or smart tailored knee-length shorts. Shoulder free T-Shirts (tank tops), sport jerseys or shorts and/or bathing slippers shall not be worn in bars and restaurants.
Laundry service through external partner for a fee
Garden with an outdoor terrace and private section with loungers
Golfclub Fleesensee nearby. Three 18-hole golf courses and two 9-hole short courses in the immediate vicinity. Attractive 20% discount on green fees for 18-hole golf courses. In-house shoe shine service and storage facilities for golfers.
|Indoor swimming pool|
The BLUE Spa's indoor pool is about 5 x 14 metres
Free of charge and on request in the rooms and suites
German and English are spoken in the hotel.
|Lounge chairs & Umbrellas|
Free loungers and umbrellas on the private stretch of the lake shore
Trunk for luggage storage after check-out
Packed lunches for a fee
Free outdoor parking with electric filling station
Accepted methods of payment: American Express, cash, debit card, MasterCard, Visa
About 6 km away in Malchow
Reception is open 24 hours a day
2 restaurants (1 of which is à la carte); 1 bar
Room service fee
|Shoe cleaning service|
Complimentary shoe shine. Special shoe cleaning service for golf shoes.
Several seasonally open shops in the market square of the Hotel & Sportresort Fleesensee, about 3 km away; supermarkets etc. in Malchow 6 km away.
BLUE Spa 950 m² with indoor pool, saunas, and fitness room free of charge. Treatments and massages for a fee
Hotel-own bathing platform with about 275 m². Private access to the lake with a small sand/pebble beach. Public beach about 900 metres away.
|Tennis & Squash|
7 outdoor courts, 4 indoor courts, 2 squash courts with equipment rental and courses for a fee at the Hotel & Sportresort Fleesensee
Local tourist tax charged locally
|Towels & sheets|
Change of linen every three days, change of towels daily on request
Transfer to/from the Waren and Malchow train stations for free with a reservation. Transfer from the airport Rostock-Laage and Berlin with reservation and fee. Free shuttle within the Hotel & Sportresort Fleesensee.
Free turn-down service in suites
Catamaran, sailing, surfing, boat licensing, lessons, and rentals located about 900 metres away
Free WiFi in the hotel for up to 3 devices. More devices, streaming, and VPN for a fee.
HAVE YOU ALREADY BOOKED YOUR TRIP? Save long waiting times at the reception by registering with our convenient online check-in, so you can start relaxing even sooner.
The TUI BLUE Fleesensee is about 23 km from the Waren train station and 3 km from the Göhren-Lebbin city centre. The nearest airport is located in Rostock-Laage, 67 km away. The transfer time is approximately 50 minutes.
If arriving by car, you can use the direct motorway connection via the A19, take the exit for Waren at the triangle between Hamburg, Berlin, and Rostock. Follow the signs to Göhren-Lebbin via Penkow. Please don't follow the often suggested route via Laschendorf, due to poor road conditions, but follow the signs for the Hotel & Sportresort Fleesensee. When you come to the resort, follow the signs to the TUI BLUE Fleesensee.
A private transfer to and from Rostock and Berlin airports can be arranged through the hotel for a fee. The transfer to/from the Malchow and Waren train stations is free of charge with prior registration.