The TUI BLUE Fleesensee in a perfect location to enjoy numerous holiday activities, from excursions to sports, right in the Mecklenburg Lake District. The surrounding area is full of hiking trails, bicycle paths, and bridleways and can be explored by Nordic walking or leisurely strolling. And it's not all happening on solid ground - there are plenty of water sports you should try on the Fleesensee. You can also try out alluring sports and wellness activities at the hotel.
Our BLUEf!t concept aims to offer you a holistic range of fitness exercises and sporting activities, which train strength, endurance, and agility. Our BLUEf!t Guides help you through various courses like aqua fitness, yoga, and the fitness room. They'll make sure you have the right techniques, give you tips on individual training, or support you in personal training. You determine how to train - alone or in a group, an intensive or light workout, indoors in the gym or outside. You can find the current plan of fitness classes offered by the TUI BLUE Fleesensee in the BLUE App.
With BLUEf!t, every guest will find his or her individual training regimen for personal fitness goals - with the support of our BLUEf!t Guides on request.
- Developed in collaboration with experts from the German University for Prevention and Health Care Management
- Holistic enhancement of your well-being
- Exercises and sports activities for every fitness level
- Healthy nutrition
- Professional BLUEf!t Guide as a coach
Alternating training programme
- Fitness room with equipment (60 m²)
- circuit training
- Aqua fitness
- functional training
- back exercises/spine gymnastics
- breathing exercises
- Sample golfing (at the resort, Saturdays 12:00)
For a fee
- Personal training with nutritional coaching
- Bicycle rental
- Tennis (in the resort: 4 indoor courts, 7 outdoor courts, courses, and equipment rental)
- Squash (in the resort: 2 courts, equipment available for rent)
- Horseback riding (Reiterhof Malchow 6 km away)
For a fee
- Golf (Golfclub Fleesensee in the resort: 3 x 18-hole and 2 x 9-hole golf courses, driving range, putting and pitching green, courses, and equipment rental)
- Water sports (Wassersport Fleesensee in the resort: opti and catamaran sailing, canoeing, surfing, stand-up paddleboarding, boat licencing lessons, and rental)
- Water sports (SBS Marina Fleesensee in the resort: 160 yacht berths, pedal and motor boat rental, wakeboard and water ski rental)
VACATION PLANNING WITH THE BLUE APP. Download our BLUE app and have all info on activities around the hotel at hand. Meet other hotel guests through the app's wall.
BLUE Guide TUI BLUE Fleesensee
There is much to see and to experience around lake Fleesensee, no matter what the weather. Which bike tour is the most beautiful one and which castle is worth a visit? Ask me! I am your BLUE Guide at TUI BLUE Fleesensee.
Discover the Mecklenburg Lake District and the special way of life in the far North! Nature, culture, and adventure - the excursions available from the TUI BLUE Fleesensee offer a wide variety and will surprise you with intriguing opportunities, impressive insights, and new experiences. Visit the stately castles and manor houses nearby and walk in the footsteps of nobility. Become a passenger on a flight through the world of aviation or take a boat trip on one of the many lakes in the area.
Be curious about what the region has to offer. With the edutainment activities of the TUI BLUE Fleesensee, you can take part in guided nature experiences or cook regional delicacies with the hotel director. The hotel also offers pleasant evening entertainment in addition to individual activities and experiences. On selected evenings, live musicians perform various styles of music. On selected days in the summer, you can also enjoy a barbecue on the lake, or other great seasonal highlights with charming atmospheres. You'll be enchanted!
- live music
- barbecue on the lake
- edutainment activities
- cooking with the hotel manager