Oberlausitz-Platz by Scholz-Gruppe This 18-hole course is a good alternative to the two larger courses. Players with handicaps can still get pars and birdies. Its manageable length means you could conceivably play nine holes in an hour, but this course also has the most water hazards, so you have to practise tactical precision.
- Length: 4,816 m (men's white)
- Par: 67
SERVICE OF THE GOLFCLUB FLEESENSEE
- Golf school with a comprehensive training program for all levels, including one-on-one with Oliver Heuler
- Rental equipment (electric cart, electric trolley, trolley, token, balls, clubs)
- Pro Shop (clothing, balls, accessories)
- Club Shop on 210 m² (consulting, sales, repair)
- Restaurant "Genusswerkstatt "
Hotel: TUI BLUE Fleesensee, Germany