- 144 rooms, 2 of which is wheelchair accessible
- Pets allowed (for a fee and with advanced booking, limited max. number)
- On the slopes of Doischberg in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- 100 metres from the gondola valley station
- free WiFi throughout the hotel
- BLUE Spa with 2 saunas, steam bath and an indoor pool
- Hotel garage (charges apply)
- Breakfast buffet with coffee and tea specialties
- Dinner buffet with 5 courses
- Selection of vegetarian, vegan, and low-carb meals
- Barbecue in the garden during the summer months
- Bar open daily from 10 am; wide selection of wines, beers, and spirits
- Sports/fitness programme with BLUEf!t
- 9 golf courses around the Pillersee Valley within 50 km
- Check-in starting at 14:30
- Check-out: by 10:30;
Facilities for athletes
- Lockable ski depot with shoe dryer
- Bike room with repair options
Active in nature
- 3 top ski resorts in the Pillersee Valley with a total of 330 kilometres of pistes
- Located at the Doischberg cable car with access to the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Part of the Kitzbühel Alps with a total of 2,750 km of pistes
- More than 400 km of hiking trails
- 500 km of cycling and mountain bike trails
- Visit many attractions in the Pillersee Valley for free or at a discount
- Tatzi Club Children's Programme
- Hiking buses, cable cars, and entrance fees to pools, museums, etc.
- Discount on the Pillerseetal Card with the guest card from the TUI BLUE Fieberbrunn
HOLIDAY PLANNING WITH THE BLUE APP. Download the BLUE App and always have all the information about the activities around to the hotel. Table reservations, opening hours, menus, spa bookings, and much more.
2 Duo wheelchair-accessible rooms. Bathroom amenities: accessible washbasin, folding seat, support handles; elevators available in the hotel. The welcome lounge, bar and restaurant are wheelchair accessible. The neighbouring ski school in 100 m offers ski courses for people with disabilities.
|Bicycle rental|| |
In the summer season, the hire of mountain bikes and e-mountain bikes is available through an external provider for a fee. Bicycle storage with repair options in the summer.
|BLUE App|| |
The hotel's own app with information about the hotel, a community wall, reservations, and much more; Download here.
|BLUE Guide|| |
The BLUE Guide is your personal contact in the hotel, and will be happy to answer your questions by email or WhatsApp even before you travel.
|BLUE Spa|| |
Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared sauna, indoor pool, and relaxation room free of charge. Massages and treatments for a fee
Check-in is from 2:30 pm; you'll get the keycard as soon as the room is available and clean. Early check-in on request and subject to availability. Online check-in prior to arrival is possible. Check-out at 10:30 am; late check-out is subject to availability and may incur a fee
|Conference room|| |
1 meeting room with natural light for up to 80 people Flipchart and projector available. Free WiFi
|Dress Code|| |
In the evenings, appropriate clothing is required in the restaurants and bars, and men are asked to wear long trousers or knee-length Bermuda shorts. Sleeveless shirts, athletic wear, and bathing shoes are not allowed in the bars and restaurants.
Dogs are allowed for a fee and with advance reservation (maximum number is limited)
|Fitness room|| |
60 m²; free of charge.
There are 9 golf courses within 50 kilometres of the Pillersee Valley.
German and English are spoken in the hotel.
|Laundry service|| |
Dry cleaning for a fee
|Luggage storage|| |
Free luggage room
|Packed lunches|| |
Packed lunches for a fee
63 free parking spaces in front of the hotel; Parking space is available in the hotel garage with spots for 81 cars for a fee; disabled parking is available in front of the hotel and in the hotel garage.
In the hotel, there's a playroom for children with play equipment, painting tables, and much more.
1 restaurant for breakfast and dinner, 1 bar with snacks and drinks
|Shops & Services|| |
Shops, hairdressers, and doctors can be found in the centre of Fieberbrunn, 1.3 kilometres away.
Smoking is permitted in marked outdoor areas.
|Tourist tax|| |
In Fieberbrunn, there's a tourist tax of approximately €2.80 per day, which is payable on site at the hotel.
|Towels & sheets|| |
For environmental reasons, towels are changed only upon the request of guests. Bed linen once a week, or more often upon request.
Free WiFi internet access throughout the entire hotel complex
The TUI BLUE Fieberbrunn is located about 75 km southwest of Salzburg in Tyrol. The Bavarian border is only a few kilometres away. The drive to Salzburg airport takes about 80 minutes. The train stations Fieberbrunn and Pfaffenschwendt are about 4 km away from the hotel.
We are happy to organise a paid transfer through external providers. Please contact us.