- 207 rooms in 22 villas
- Directly on the sea; gently sloping sandy beach accessible by stairs
- WiFi throughout the entire hotel grounds
- Approximately 50 minutes' transfer time to Zanzibar airport
- Half-board or all-inclusive
- For couples and families
- Large fitness program/BLUEf!t
- BLUE Guides as local experts for all questions or requests
- Authentic TUI BLUE experiences
- Pets are not allowed
Eating & Drinking
- Half-board or all-inclusive packages bookable; find all the details of the catering services in the overview
- 5 restaurants, 3 of which are à la carte; 4 bars
- Barbecue at the beach bar on select evenings
- Culinary themed evenings
- Selection of vegetarian, vegan, and low-carb meals
Sports & Wellness
- BLUEf!t sports programme 6 days a week;
- Fitness room, multifunctional space
- Table tennis, darts, and bocce
- Water sports at external providers for a fee
- Pool in the BLUE Spa free of charge; Whirlpool, steam bath, massages, and treatments for a fee
Entertainment & Edutainment
- Entertainment during the day and evening; more information can be found on the Activities page
- Edutainment offers, for example: Language course (some courses for a fee)
- Playground and playroom for children
HOLIDAY PLANNING WITH THE BLUE APP. Download the BLUE App and always have all the information about the activities around to the hotel. Table reservations, opening hours, menus, spa bookings, and much more.
All public areas and the beach of the hotel are wheelchair accessible; however, there are no wheelchair-accessible rooms.
Reserve a babysitter one day in advance. You can find current dates and prices in the BLUE App.
The public beach and the private hotel section is accessible via stairs. At low tide, the sea retreats up to 500 metres and invites you to walk along the mudflats. Seaweed is a natural phenomenon and is washed up on the beach from time to time.
|BLUE App|| |
Hotel-owned app with information about the hotel, pin board function, chat with the hotel, reservations, and much more; Download here.
|BLUE Spa|| |
Use of the pool at the BLUE Spa free of charge; Whirlpool, steam bath, and treatments for a fee
|BLUE Guide|| |
The BLUE Guide is your personal contact in the hotel, and will be happy to answer your questions by email or WhatsApp even before you travel.
|Car hire|| |
We will organise a car hire by request.
Key assignment as soon as the room is ready, no later than 2:00 pm; check-out by 12:00 noon; Late check-out for a fee. Online check-in possible via "MY TUI BLUE."
|Conference room|| |
1 conference room for max. 120 people, 2 meeting rooms for max. 12 people.
Daybeds on the beach can be booked via the BLUE App (for a fee).
Doctor for free emergency treatment in the hotel 2 hours a day, on-call 24 hours; nearest private clinic 40 minutes away; 1 hour away from the nearest international clinic
|Dress Code|| |
In the evenings, appropriate clothing is required in the restaurants and bars, and men are asked to wear long trousers or knee-length Bermuda shorts. Sleeveless shirts, athletic wear, and bathing shoes are not allowed in the bars and restaurants.
|Farewell Lounge|| |
After check-out, the Farewell Lounge with lockers, changing rooms, and showers/toilets is available until departure (upon reservation and availability). Learn more about the Farewell Lounge in our blog post.
|Fitness room|| |
Open 24 hours
A hair salon is available in the hotel
English, German, Italian, Swahili, Arabic, and Hindi are spoken in the hotel.
|Laundry service|| |
Dry cleaning for a fee
|Lounge chairs & Umbrellas|| |
Available free of charge at the pool and on the beach
|Luggage storage|| |
Free luggage room
Car park, including disabled parking, available; Wheelchairs available
TUI Card, Visa/Mastercard, American Express, EC/debit card, cash payment, currency exchange at the hotel possible for smaller amounts
Playground and playroom available for children
3 pools: main pool 1.30 m deep with integrated kids' pool (0.50 m deep); Relaxation pool 1.20 m deep with integrated kids' pool (0.58 m deep); Pool (1.15 m) in the BLUE Spa with whirlpool
5 restaurants, 3 of which are à la carte; 4 bars
Souvenir shop and jeweller available in the hotel
Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor areas. There is a hookah corner in the hotel.
Multifunctional sports court with artificial turf and floodlights
|Tourist tax|| |
Zanzibar charges holidaymakers a tourist tax of approximately 1 US dollar per person/day to be paid on-site at the hotel.
|Towels & sheets|| |
For environmental reasons, towels are only changed upon request and bed linens are changed once per week (more often on request). Beach towels are available for free (1 per guest per day; additional towels for a fee).
Free WiFi internet access throughout the entire hotel complex
The TUI BLUE Bahari is located approximately 55 kilometres from Stone Town. The airport of Zanzibar is approximately 50 kilometres away. The transfer time is approximately 50 minutes.
A private transfer to and from the Zanzibar airport can be arranged through the hotel and costs approximately 80 US dollars each way. Please give the hotel your flight information in advance.