- 305 rooms
- Directly on the sea
- WiFi throughout the entire hotel grounds
- About 40 minutes transfer time to Paphos Airport
- All-inclusive food and drink with authentic local cuisine
- Children's programmes
- Large sports programme/BLUEf!t®
- The current sports programme, menus, and more details about the hotel can be found in the BLUE App
Eating & Drinking
- All-inclusive packages bookable; all details about the catering services can be found on the cuisine page
- 3 restaurants, including 2 à la carte restaurants, 4 bars
- Barbecue at Green & Grill
Sports & Wellness
- A large part of the BLUEf!t® and other sports activities; you can find an overview on the Activities page
Childcare & entertainment
- Entertainment during the day and evening; more information can be found on the Activities page
- Childcare in the Kids Club 6 days a week; more details on the family page
HOLIDAY PLANNING WITH THE BLUE APP. Download the BLUE App and always have all the information about the activities around to the hotel. Table reservations, opening hours, menus, spa bookings, and much more.
|Baby bed|| |
on request and free of charge
|Baby set|| |
High chair, baby bed, bottle warmer, baby bath, potty, toilet seat, and buggy on request and subject to availability.
|BLUE App|| |
The hotel's own app with information about the hotel, a community wall, reservations, and much more; Download here.
|Dress Code|| |
In the evenings, appropriate clothing is required in the restaurants and bars, and men are asked to wear long trousers or knee-length Bermuda shorts.
|Fitness room|| |
|Lounge chairs & umbrellas|| |
By the pool free of charge
4 freshwater pools: 1 outdoor pool, 1 kids' pool, 1 shaded baby pool; 1 indoor pool
3 restaurants, 2 of which are à la carte; 4 bars
Mini-market in the hotel
Tennis court on the hotel grounds
Free WiFi internet access throughout the entire hotel complex
The TUI BLUE Atlantica Mare Village is located on the southwest coast of Cyprus, right by the sea, a few kilometres from Paphos. The transfer time from Paphos Airport is about 40 minutes. If you arrive on your own, enter the coordinates 34.974146 and 34.0380823 in your GPS.