- Main house with 112 rooms and 8 suites (non-smoking); site plan Il Castelfalfi
- Surrounded by beautiful Tuscan countryside overlooking a valley nature reserve
- Estate with high-quality, onsite wine and olive oil production
- WiFi throughout the entire hotel grounds
- Transfer time is approximately 60 minutes to Pisa Airport and approximately 90 minutes to the Florence Airport
Eating & Drinking
- Vital breakfast buffet with juices, smoothies, and homemade bread/rolls
- Quality menu selection or Tuscan buffet in the evening as part of the half-board plan (modern Italian cuisine)
- Selection of vegetarian, vegan, and low-carb meals
- Gluten-free and diabetic dishes on request
- Snacks during the day at the pool bar and lobby bar
- Room service, packed lunches, and picnic baskets on request (extra charge)
- Private dining room (extra charge)
Sports & Wellness
- BLUEf!t fitness programmes, etc. Functional training, jogging, hiking, yoga (sometimes for a fee)
- Fitness room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Saunas, steam bath, relaxation room, and indoor pool in the La Spa free of charge;
Massages and treatments for a fee
- In the resort: 2 golf courses (18 and 9 holes) and driving range, tennis courts with equipment available to rent, swimming pool "Le Piscine", guided mountain bike tours, horseback riding, Quad and Vespa tours, cooking classes, wine tasting (for a fee)
Meetings, events & weddings
- 10 meeting rooms (4 in the hotel, 6 more in the resort) from 25 to 100 m² with air-conditioning, modern audio-visual equipment, and free WiFi
- Activity programmes for teambuilding and incentives
- Wonderful spots in the resort for private celebrations or weddings (terraces, gardens, castle, etc.)
- Wide selection of culinary delicacies, unique and fitting to the occasion
HOLIDAY PLANNING WITH THE BLUE APP. Download the BLUE app and design your holiday. Table reservations, hotel contact, opening hours, menus, spa bookings and much more.
6 large disability-friendly rooms in the Deluxe category with an extra handicapped-accessible bathroom. All public areas of the hotel are accessible in a wheelchair.
Babysitter, baby bath, cot, bottle warmers, high chairs, potty, kettle, and toilet seat ring upon request (sometimes for a fee)
Free of charge in the rooms and suites
|Bicycle rental|| |
External bicycle rental and guided mountain bike tours
|BLUE App|| |
In-house app with comprehensive information on the hotel, many features like reservations and wall; Download here.
|Car hire|| |
Help with contacting the right provider at reception (the nearest stations are in Pisa/Florence)
Check-in from 15:00, check-out until 11:00. Early check-in, late check-out upon request and for an additional fee. Electronic check-in possible prior to arrival.
Hotel concierge service, etc. Ticket service
|Conference room|| |
7 meeting rooms (1 at the hotel, 6 more in the resort) with 25 to 100 m², air-conditioning, modern audio-visual equipment
|Cooking classes|| |
Course programmes for Tuscan kitchen
|Designated smoking area|| |
Designated smoking areas
Dogs up to 7 kg for a 10 € fee/day and with advance registration (maximum limits)
|Dry cleaning|| |
Laundry service for a fee
Castelfalfi Golf Club with an 18 and a 9-hole golf course and driving range in the resort
Free of charge and on request in the rooms and suites
Lift in the main building
Selection of books and newspapers in the Welcome Lounge
Trunk for luggage and luggage rack
German, English, Italian, and French are spoken in the hotel
|Packed lunches|| |
Packed lunches and picnic baskets for a fee
Accepted methods of payment: American Express, cash (up to €3,000), EC-card, Diners, Mastercard/EuroCard, Visa
Free outdoor parking and underground parking
1 indoor and 1 outdoor swimming pool at the hotel; more outdoor pools in the adjacent "Le Piscine"
Reception is open 24 hours a day
1 restaurant, 2 bars
|Room service|| |
Room service fee
|Shoe cleaning service|| |
Shoe cleaning service fee
At the Castelfalfi resort you will find souvenir shops, Tuscan groceries, handicrafts, beautiful accessories for your home and an ice cream parlor.
1,000 m² "La Spa" with indoor pool, saunas, steam bath, and fitness room free of charge. Treatments and massages for a fee
Tennis courts with equipment rental at the resort
|Towels & sheets|| |
Change of towels and sheets 1x per week (for environmental reasons; every day on request), beach towels by the pool
Transfer from/to airports and train stations in Pisa and Florence for a fee
WiFi throughout the entire hotel complex
Wine tasting and sales at the resort's estate
Il Castelfalfi - TUI BLUE Selection is about 50 km from Pisa, about 60 km from Florence, and about 70 km from Siena, surrounded by the surreal Tuscan landscape. The nearest airports/larger train stations are located in Pisa or Florence. The transfer time is between 60 to 90 minutes.
From Pisa Airport After leaving the Pisa Airport, follow the signs towards "Firenze" and take the blue toll-free motorway (FI-PI-LI). After about 20 km, take the exit to Pontedera.
From the Florence Airport After leaving the Florence Airport, follow the blue exit at the roundabout for the toll-free SGC Firenze-Pisa-Livorno motorway. Cross the "Ponte all'Indiano " bridge. Take the right exit towards Pisa-Livorno and continue on this road for approximately 50 km. Take the exit for Pontedera.
Pontedera Exit Take the fourth exit at the roundabout and follow the signs for Capannoli and Peccioli. Stay on this road for 10 km and cross three more roundabouts. At the fourth roundabout, at the entrance to Peccioli, take the third exit towards Siena, then towards Castelfalfi. At the end of this street, turn right onto the SP11. After another 15 km you'll be in Castelfalfi. The Hotel Il Castelfalfi will be on the right side at the beginning of the village.
A private transfer to and from the airports in Pisa and Florence can be arranged with the hotel for an additional fee. The transfer costs are about €140-195 per trip (depending on the type of vehicle) and will be carried out by a third party. Please give the hotel your flight information in advance.